Filtration system and it's great importance.
Filtration of your pool needs to be done ALL the days of the year. For this, all pool must have a well dimensioned filtration system and of good quality.
The heart of your pool is the filtration system do not buy a low quality filter or pump because that will translate in maintenance costs.
All equipment is connected by pipes, fittings and hydraulic valves.
- Periodic filter washing.
- Carry out backwash when the pressure on the gauges show required.
- Check sand or filter medium and replace it if necessary. (Typically sand reaches the saturation point at 5 years but in much cases use can be of the order of 2 years)
- Be sure to perform regular maintenance only because it is WINTER. Remember your pool in any season, for cleaning it after the summer is more expensive and time consuming.
- Never change the position of the lever of the filter valve with pump on.
- Never close all hydraulic valves with system running.
- Never let the pump run without water or without water circulation, except for testing for a short period.
- Don't change filter system pump to a larger one (can damage the filter) or smaller one (decreases efficiency).
- Never use products that may the filters.
For questions, contact us we are happy to help.